Contact Us/Make a Reservation
- Step 1. Check Our Calendar (link below) to see if the item you wish to rent is available on the date you want. If the item is NOT shown on the calendar, that means that it IS available for that date.
**(if the item you want is NOT available, call us at 716-634-2190 or contact us with the form below to have us explore other options for you).
- Step 2. Fill out your Contact Information on the form below, choose the Item you wish to rent and the Date and Time requested and any questions you may have. Click the "Submit Question or Reservation Request" button.
- Step 3. We will call you back to confirm your reservation and availability and to take your deposit. In order to hold your reservation, you must pay a $50 deposit.
Step 1. - Availability Calendar -
Step 2. Please supply your contact information. * Required
A $50 non-refundable reservation fee (included in rental price) must be paid in order to hold a Bounce House or the Family Entertainment Center for a specific date(s).
** A Full refund of your holding fee is available for cancellations by Leaps N' Bounce due to severe weather.
- No ‘Silly String’ in or around the Leaps N’ Bounce unit. There is a chemical in the product that eats away at the vinyl of the Leaps N’ Bounce unit should it come in contact with the vinyl and it will damage the Leaps N’ Bounce unit. The customer will be liable for the replacement and/or repair of the Leaps N’ Bounce MPS unit.
- No more than 8 children between the ages of 2 – 8 at any one time.
- No more than 6 children between the ages of 9 – 12 at any one time.
- No more than 4 adults at any one time.
- Should any wind gusts pick up and start to blow 20 mph or stronger, immediately remove children from the Leaps N’ Bounce unit and deflate the Leaps N’ Bounce unit.
- Should the power or the blower become disconnected, immediately remove the children from the Leaps N’ Bounce unit and have another adult try to either reconnect the blower or restore the power.
- Do not sit on top of inflatable unit, An adult must supervise all children at all times while playing in/on the Leaps N’ Bounce unit.
- Do not allow children to hang on top of the Leaps N’ Bounce unit, try to tip or collapse the Leaps N’ Bounce unit. No wrestling, piling, or somersaults (flips).
- No shoes, drinks, candy or food inside the Leaps N’ Bounce unit.
- Please no pets or animals are to be inside the Leaps N’ Bounce unit at anytime.
- Please no stickers, posters or tape of any kind on the Leaps N’ Bounce unit.
- No jewelry, hair clips, eye glasses, shoes or sharp objects inside the Leaps N’ Bounce unit.
- No water, squirt guns, buckets, hoses or swimming pool water in or around the Leaps N’ Bounce unit.